Nuff Nang Nang

Instangram ❤

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Assignment = Rubbish , Webcam = Saviour XD

I SERIOUSLY DONO WHY WE STUDENT HAVE TO DO ASSIGNMENT FOR MORAL EDUCATION OR MALAYSIAN STUDIES

Its just
wasting my time
wasting my energy
wasting my everything =_=

And while others are presenting
We actually . . .
Playing with my lappie's webcam LOL

OK humans ,
Lets the pictures take over now =)



MannRui : squeeeze your head XD
Shan : Ouch Ouch Ouch
Shaun : Sigh Kids These Days . . .

MannRui : Poke you Poke you Poke You
Shaun : Awwchhhhh ~
Shan : I am Bored =_=

MannRui Faking a Cheesy Smile
Shaun shouting silently
Shan enjoying the breeze of air cond ?

Its all about blink blink and
what's with that fella's middle finger
doing there ? LOL CENSORED

Po-po-pokerface XD
So Honoured surrounded by LENG LUIS


Camwhored =)


My Elf earrrrr AGAIN ! XD

Did we just shine ? X)

Ummmmwah ^.~

Ahhhhh what is that ? O_O

Baby we just ROCK 'N' ROLLed xD

Many me Many you =)

I Heart her LOTS


AHA , see how bored am I ?
We took some video too
But I cant upload them here
The nonsense blogspot only can accept clips max 100MB
L_A_M_E
And my youtube's laggyness forever no ending
Yes man
You shall tag my name as LaggyRui =_=
My Line ROCKS -_-
In a SPECIAL ways








5 comments: