Nuff Nang Nang

Instangram ❤

Thursday, April 1, 2010

I think i am in love , whattado ? O_O


OH GOSH , i think i had freakkin fall for somebody . I didn't realise that until recently his face kept come across my mind this few days . I can even link to him no matter what i am thinking , what i am doing , what i am listening . OMG Imadead this time . Gao mieng , Help , SOS humans , what to do this time ? OMG ~

Imadead Imadead . . .





























Cause my cutie little brain cant think of other better ways to wish you all Happy April Fool ~ ! =) Yeah babe , enjoy the day enjoy the prank ^_^Don't freakkin let it stop until the clock tik tok 12 o'clock XD

14 comments:

  1. already expected when i started reading lol. happy april fool's day =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knew it. The moment I saw the post on innit I know something is fishy. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. -.-" LOL! I shall always remember u wid ur cute huge eyes @.@

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL. no la, actually its me la, rui malu to say only.

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha, all of us know already, he's a fool XD

    ReplyDelete
  6. Chiu! My one better! Chaplak

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lol! Happy April's Fool to you too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOL, the title really caught my attention. Nice prank!

    ReplyDelete
  9. If this is a Facebook post, I put there "Like" xD

    ReplyDelete