Nuff Nang Nang

Instangram ❤

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

ITS STILL CNY NAR ! @_@

You can't see me you can't see me ! XD

183334_副本

Rawr ~ !
Angpow Angpow in my hand =D
The best thing in Chinese New Year woots .
Hahaha money face wtf $_$
But hello who don't wan't money right !

Oh ya I got something to say !
I so wanna lodge a friggin complain nor !
WHY THE HECK MY CNY HOLIDAY SO SHORT ? !
WTF EWWWWW ~ !
Was like just started yesterday and now you telling me have to go class 2mr ! T_T
Where got like that wan T_T
I just started my house to house angpow collecting mission nor ~
Yesterday was the 1st day and we make it 4 house in a day =D
Wookays not bad right ~ X)
This gonna be like a killing spree and I am so not gonna stop until the last day of CNY ! X)
*double kill monster kill !* OK nonsense =X

Well I guess I better go sleep cause 2mr HAVE CLASS ! Holly shyt ~.~
What-so-ever , am gonna go cheras area open house after 2mr class !
So yeah , nothing gonna stop us HAHAHA
When there is a will , there is a way mar !
OK wtf LAME . XO

DSC03791_副本

Ok picture always cheat wan , cause can hide my fat round face =P

Night .

Still ,
Happy Chinese New Year ,
Gong Xi your Fa Cai ah ! =D

2 comments: