Nuff Nang Nang

Instangram ❤

Friday, April 6, 2012

Stay Healthy ! =D

Must blog today cause bfie woke up super early with me today ! =D 
Must Must Must mark down today's date wtf . 
So we woke up at around 8-ish like that slack awhile and then 
I decided to make some fresh fruit juice . As what the title said , STAY HEALTHY 

Pomegranate Seeds

Just in case you don't know how the fruit looks like :


Forgot to take the picture of it =P So i simply grab one picture from the net .


Grapes ~ Strawberry ~ Golden Kiwi ~


Blend and blend and blend and tadaaaa ~ 
Ok la doesn't looks like juice , more like a smoothie LOL 
Taste quite ok , but problem is the golden kiwi not fully ripe yet so make the juice not sweet enough ! *facepalm* Should have put more strawberry !


Gai Si Hor Fun LOL Idk what this call in english seriously =.= Super yummy I can tell !

 
 Chicken Chicken Chicken ! Really bak suet suet wad luit luit ahahaha
If you know what I mean =P 






All time favourite ! Egg Tart ! Bitch pls , Who doesn't love egg tart !
Mad Love okay ! <3


Oh Btw since instangram had release for android user , 
there is nothing stopping me from downloading it right . 
So , do follow me @muidiangmann ! =D

HAVE A NICE DAY AHEAD ! =)

2 comments:

  1. Yeh to fruits and the nutrients to our skin. I am also drooling over the lovely egg tarts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there,
    I have been referred to you by Benjamin Foo. It has come to my attention that you have a good lifestyle blog and you have Chinese content - something we are lacking :)

    My name is Puvin. I am from foodpanda Malaysia.
    We are the newest, freshest online food ordering website to hit Malaysia. Read - up and coming.
    You can visit us at foodpanda.my

    We launched 2 weeks ago in five countries - Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia, Phillippines, and Thailand.
    We are currently satisfying hungry customers in the Klang Valley and we are expanding rapidly!
    Like the likes of Zalora in fashion. We hope to take over the food delivery business here by storm!

    We are hoping if you can do a brief writeup on us. This is newsworthy to you because we are new and you are among the first few blogs to get this brief.
    This will add value to your readers because your readers are busy people who might be looking for alternatives to going out to eat.
    This is where we come in - we give your readers a large variety of food choices which they can order from the comfort of their own homes - with a few clicks - and voila - they can have a meal. Our website is easy to use and looks stunningly cute - can you say no to a panda?

    We are affiliated with Zalora and Lazada - which are very much fall under the fashion / lifestyle niche. So, writing for us will place you under my "in the know" list for events launched by them.
    Besides that, we will be having crazy guerrilla marketing campaigns in store - imagine a panda mascot giving out cupcakes - you will be the first to know about this and be at the event to take photos and pose with the panda! We can even grant you an interview with the mysterious panda!

    Can you recommend any other friends of yours whom I may have missed out and may be interested to write for us? I also have also inserted our press kit for your reference.

    If you have any questions - you can either drop me an email or give me a call.

    Please let me know if you are going to write about us - so that I can keep you in our database for our launch party or if our sister companies are looking out for bright / young / energetic bloggers like yourselves.
    Hope to hear from you soon!

    ReplyDelete